Eight days ago Heaven Father gave us the greatest belated Christmas gift...
Brooklyn Lori Rowley
Jan. 5th 2010
7lbs 6oz
19 inches

Yes, I realize that I am a horrible blogger. I still haven't posted about Thanksgiving and it took me 8 days to post about our precious Brooklyn. I'm hoping for life to get back to normal soon. Let's just say we've been in quite the daze since Brooklyn decided to grace us with her presents earlier than planned, tomorrow is my official due date. We were not quite prepared and hopefully soon I'll get her birth story posted. I guess now I can't say that I NEVER go into labor early. Anyway, we are loving our sweet baby and feel so blessed to have 3 healthy, beautiful girls!
20 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful. I have been waiting for a post, since you do typically go into labor early. I can't wait to hear the story. How blessed you are to have 3 healthy girls.
Congrats! She is so beautiful!
Hey Lenae. It's Kayla... your little one is so precious and beautiful. My little one is now a month old, and I love being a mommy. I just wanted to say "hi".
She is beautiful!! When you have a new baby, everything takes a back seat, especially blogging. Congrats!
Gorgeous congrats!
That's so exciting! Congrats! She is just beautiful!!
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!
Congrats Lenae! So happy for you...and I love her name!
She is so precious! Coungratulations! Hope you guys are doing well!
I've been anxiously awaiting this post! But don't feel bad about it being 8 days. I'm surprised you had the time/energy to blog this soon!
She is so adorable! All that hair and that precious little face, she is such a doll. John and I were both so surprised to hear that she came over a week ago. When you (or Nate or whoever it was) texted me I was thinking I must have gotten confused about when your due date was! I'm so glad everything went well and I can't wait to meet her!
You know what is so funny/random? My sister who shares your due date is in labor right now with boy #3, and her 2nd son was born just 18 days after Carlee. I thought that was funny! Ya'll have similar life plans I guess ;) Anyway, congrats again! We are so happy for you.
(Oh and John and I both really love the name, so cute!)
SOOO cute! Cograts you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
so so cute! congrats! ...and good luck!!
I'm so happy for you and Nate! Stop beating yourself up for not blogging! You are such a great mother! Only 7 more weeks till our little one arrives. Can't wait! Any advice?
I'm still yearning to see her in person! Pictures just aren't good enough :)
she is so cute! let me know how you're doing with three when you get a chance (i know how busy it can be to find a moment).
Congratulations. She is cute. How are things going with 3? I hope things are going well!
CONGRATS!!! She is adorable! What a great belated gift:) I seriously think she looks kinda like my Aiya when she was born, crazy! Anywho, hope you guys are doing great and just wanted to say congrats, she's gorgeous!!!
oh she is so sweet! I bet your girls are loving her to death!! can't wait to hear more!
She is beautiful!
Yeah, a post! She is darling. Congratulations you guys. You and Nate should be proud and feel lucky that when you get old you have all girls (because they make the best care takers, guys just aren't) your future looks bright!
Post a Comment