Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

I have been meaning and wanting to blog about the last couple months this week and yet AGAIN time has slipped away from me! We are leaving tomorrow to Utah County to spend Christmas with our wonderful families. I promise I will catch up on this blog before this baby comes! I must because I know once this baby comes blogging will be the last thing on my mind. We are so grateful at this time for our family's and our friends! We have such an amazing support group and I don't know what we would do without all of you! I love Christmas time, even though this year was exhausting for me (getting ready for Christmas, ready for traveling & being largely pregnant don't mix well). I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and I love that we get to spend this time of year focused on His amazing life and example. I hope my focus will stay with Him this coming year. We love you all! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Have a great time!

Haley said...

So glad that you get to be with family for the holidays! Maybe we'll see each other at Walmart or something! :) J/K

Princess Zelda said...

You are great! I sure love you!

Steffani Dastrup said...

I hope you guys have a great Christmas! Maybe I'll run into you around Highland in the next few weeks! Love you!

Lindsey Walker said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and everything is going great in Logan!

Angie said...

I hope that you had a fabulous Christmas with your sweet family :).