Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

On Thursday Aubrey had a little Halloween party with her preschool. She looks forward to preschool so much and this time Carlee and I were invited to attend!

Aubrey (The witch... minus her hat) and her friend Bella (Bell)


The preschool crew and their younger siblings.


We had a great Halloween this year! We had Nate home with us instead of at work with the kids at the State Hospital... Have I mentioned we love his new job??? Nate missed out on Aubrey's first 4 years of Halloween and so we were SO excited to have him experience it with us this year! And to top it all off we had both of our parents come up to Logan to share the night with us! Thanks for coming!

This was the first year Aubrey was something besides a pretty princess. She wanted to be a witch and when I took her to pick out her witch costume she picked the prettiest one you could find. On Halloween she got her costume on and preceded to tell me exactly what makeup she wanted to wear and even had me draw a flower on her check just like the girl pictured on the costume case. After she was all ready he told us she was a MEAN witch.... Can't you tell?

Our "mean" witch


Our fairy princess


The longest she'd keep her crown on... 60 seconds... if we were lucky.


The girls with cousin Brayden




Our wonderful parents took us to eat at Pier 49 to eat before trick or treating... yum! Aubrey had to eat in the doll house AND in a high chair.
Thanks for dinner!


Trick or Treating
Aubrey took off soon after this with uncle Ben, the little ones were slowly this down. Nate told me that she was a champion trick-or-treater (pretty sure treater's not a word), running from house to house. She did get us, I mean herself, a lot (too much) candy!




We hope everyone had a fabulous and safe Halloween!

8 comments:

Emily said...

so adorable! how fun to have family come to you!

Krissy said...

Isn't trick or treating so fun when they can appreciate it? Brea could not get enough of all the free candy :)

Kellie said...

That witch costume is really cute!

Haley said...

I love your comment about the candy. It's so true!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Aubry really is the sweetest MEAN witch I've ever seen! So fun! I'm glad things are going well, and I'm really glad that Nate finally got to spend Halloween with you! It's so much better when you can celebrate as a family!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Cute costumes! I am glad your hubby got to be with you!

Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

So fun! I love both of their costumes! Of course it helps that they are both so adorable!

Victoria Elder said...

They are adorable!! what a fun halloween! Your so lucky your sweet parents came to you guys how nice!